As a part of our day-to-day business operations, we need to collect the personal information from our clients and prospective clients in order to provide our products and services and ensure that we can meet their need while providing these products and services, as well providing them respective information of our products/services.
Your privacy is of utmost significance to us, and we consider it as our responsibility to safeguard and respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals associated with us in any way.
Note – In the whole document, the term “FX brokerage Firm” refers to “ZEDFOREX”
What Personal Information do we collect?
In order to receive more information, register for a demo account, open a trading account with the Company or for any other business relationship, the client is requested to complete an application form, accessible via the Company’s website.
The clients, by completing the application form and providing their personal information, enable the Company to evaluate the application.
The personal Data collected by the Company may include, but shall not limited to:
- Clients’ personal information such as name, address, date of birth, social security number and occupation;
- Financial information such as income, assets, financial investment experience;
- Documents provided by the Clients which enable the Company to verify clients’ identity, such as passport copy, utility bill, bank statements or in certain situations clients’ company’s relevant incorporation documents.
- Trading account balances, track of trading activity, clients’ inquires and responses
- Authentication data (e.g. signature)
- Location data
- Device Information
- Log Information
- Local Storage
- Trading performance, knowledge, and experience
- Any other information customarily used to identify the client and his/her trading experience which is relevant to ZEDFOREX providing its services to the client
We obtain this information in a number of ways through your use of our services, including through any of our websites, apps, the account opening applications, our demo sign-up forms, webinar sign-up forms, subscribing to news updates, and from information provided in the course of ongoing customer service communications. We may also collect this information about you from third parties such your payment providers and through publicly available sources. We also keep records of your trading behaviour, including records regarding the following:
- Products clients trade with us and their trading performance
- Historical data about the trades and investments our clients have made including the amount invested
- Clients’ preference for certain types of products and services
We may ask you for other personal information voluntarily from time to time (for example, through market research or surveys).
If you choose not to provide the information, we need to fulfil your request for a specific product or service, we may not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
We may record any communications, electronic, by telephone, in person or otherwise, that we have with you in relation to the services we provide to you and our business relationship with you. These recordings will be our sole property and will constitute evidence of the communications between us. Such telephone conversations may be recorded without the use of a warning tone or any other further notice. Further, if you visit any of our offices or premises, we may have CCTV which will record your image.
Processing your Personal Information/Data Collected
- Data processing means collection, recording, arrangement, storage, alteration, disclosing, consultation, extraction, use, transmission, cross-use, transferring or granting access to third parties, interconnecting, closure, deletion or destruction of data, or several of the aforementioned operations, regardless of the manner in which they are performed or the means used.
- The FX brokerage Firm shall compile a list and documentation of means used in data processing and shall keep records of data processing. The list of means used in data processing shall include the name, type and number of the equipment and the name of the manufacturer of the equipment; the name and number of the licence of the software used and the name of the software manufacturer; the location of the documentation of the software used.
- Persons engaged in the processing of data shall process data only for authorised purposes under the established conditions and according to the instructions and orders received, and they shall maintain the confidentiality of data which has become known to them in the course of performance of their duties and which are not intended for public use. Such confidentiality requirement continues after termination of the employment or service relationship with the FX Firm.
- Unauthorised processing of data (including recording, alteration, deletion, reading, copying, (transmission), unauthorised transportation of records and any other unauthorised use of data (not prescribed by official duties) shall be prohibited.
- Adequate security measures, including encryption of data if necessary, shall be implemented upon transmission of data by means of data communication equipment or in the transport of records.
- Every user of database shall be issued personal means of authentication, enabling them to use the database. The access password for electronic databases shall be changed at least once a quarter. The use of any means of automatic entry of passwords shall be prohibited. A user of the data processing system shall not have access to data, which are not required for authorised data processing and the performance of duties of that particular user.
- The FX brokerage Firm shall implement adequate and sufficient measures to ensure that every data processing operation leaves a trace, which would afterwards enable identification of the person who performed the operation, the nature and time of the operation and any other relevant facts, including when, by whom and which data were recorded, altered or deleted, or when, by whom and which data in the data processing system were accessed, as well as information on any transmissions of data. A possibility for restoring the content of data before modifications shall be available when any modifications are made in data or documents.
- The manager or employee of the FX brokerage Firm shall rely on justified expectations that data submitted are correct. The manager or employee of the Investment Firm shall, from time to time, verify the accuracy of data in the database(s) by requesting the person submitting data to check the data and, if necessary, make corrections or confirm the accuracy of data.
- Any incomplete or incorrect data known to the manager or an employee of the Investment Firm shall be closed and any necessary measures shall be taken promptly to supplement and correct the data in question. Upon a request of a data subject, the manager or an employee of the Investment Firm shall correct any incorrect data on the data subject in the database if the data subject notifies the manager or employee of the Investment Firm of the inaccuracy of the data on the data subject and submits correct data; the incorrect data shall be stored with the correct data and with a note indicating in which period the incorrect data were used.
- If the accuracy of data is in dispute, the data in questions shall be closed until confirmation of accuracy of the data or determination of correct data. Third persons who provided or received the data shall be promptly notified of any corrections made in data if it is technically feasible and does not lead to disproportionate expenses.
- Automatic decisions of the data processing system, without participation of the data subject, shall be permitted only on the conditions and pursuant to procedures specified by law.
Rights of the Data Subject Regarding Personal Information
- The data subject shall have the right to withdraw at any time the consent for the processing of personal data, in which case the Investment Firm shall cease processing the data to the corresponding extent.
- Every person has the right to access data concerning themselves, which are collected in databases, unless this right is restricted by law. Decisions on granting or withholding authorisations for access to data and issuing copies of data shall be made by the executive manager of the FX Firm.
- Upon request of the data subject, the FX Firm shall notify the data subject of the data, which is available on the data subject in the database, and the sources of such data, the purpose of data processing and any third parties or categories of third parties that have receive authorisation for data transmission, as well as any other facts of which the owner (processor) of the database is required to notify the data subject, unless the right of the data subject to receive information is restricted by law. The data shall be issued by using the method requested by the data subject, if possible, within five business days from the receipt of the respective request.
- In the cases specified by law, data shall be released to third parties with a statutory right to request and receive such data. In all other cases, data shall be released to third parties only if the data subject has granted a respective consent.
- Authorised persons may review, on site in the Investment Firm, the documents on the establishment of databases and any other documents pertaining to the databases.
Data Collected in Databases
- The Investment Firm may collect in databases any publicly available data or any data voluntarily submitted by data subjects. Only data necessary for the provision of service to the clients and/or for the performance of operations requested by the clients may be requested from the clients.
- The FX brokerage Firm shall collect and process the clients’ data to the extent, which is necessary for the achievement of specified objectives (provision of services), and in a manner, which is designed for the specific purpose. Unnecessary data shall be deleted or destroyed at once. Use of data in any other manner than previously agreed is permitted only with a respective consent of the data subject or on the conditions specified by law.
- The managers and employees of the FX Firm shall register and preserve the data and documents associated with the provision of services, including:
- a) documents, which specify the rights and obligations of the FX brokerage Firm and the clients, or the conditions of provision of service by the FX brokerage Firm to the clients;
- b) details of provided services and transactions and any communications between the clients and the FX Firm to the extent, which ensures an overview of the actions of the FX Firm in the provision of services.
- The managers and employees of the FX brokerage Firm shall register and preserve the data on the decisions pertaining to the business and management of the FX Firm, and preserve the internal procedure rules of the Firm.
- A person appointed by the Management Board of the FX brokerage Firm shall keep records of the documents and shall organise preservation and archival of such documents on the conditions and pursuant to procedures specified by law and internal procedure rules (including periods of preservation).
- The FX brokerage Firm shall preserve data for at least five years, unless other terms for the preservation of data or documents are prescribed by law, instruments of the Financial Services Authority, the internal regulations of the FX Firm or the decisions of the managing bodies of the FX Firm.
- Client agreements and/or conditions of the provision of service by the FX brokerage Firm to the clients shall be preserved for at least as long as the contractual or other legal relationship connected to the provision of trading services or ancillary trading services to the client continues, unless a longer term is specified by law.
Sources of Data Collection
In order for ZEDFOREX to be in the position to offer its services, it is of outmost importance to collect client information through a variety of different sources, including, amongst others, the website and relevant forms, support live chat, the Customer Relationship Manager System (CRM), over the telephone, e-mail, Company employees, third party processors or third party service providers.
Tracking systems used on the Company’s Website(s) may collect data detailing the pages you have accessed, how you discovered this site, the frequency of visits etc; this information is obtained in order to improve the content of the Company’s website and may also be used to contact the Clients, through any appropriate means and providing the Clients with any information the Company believes to be useful to them.
The privacy and confidentiality of the clients personal information is of fundamental importance to the Company. The Company takes all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data and personal information. The Company restrict access to personal information to employees who need to know the specific information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality and will be subject to penalties if they fail to meet these obligations.
The Company reserves the right to disclose the clients’ personally identifiable information as required by rules and regulations and when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect their rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served. The Company will not be liable for misuse or loss of personal information resulting from cookies on the Company’s Website(s) that the Company does not have access to or control over. The Company will not be liable for unlawful or unauthorised use of your personal information due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, negligent or malicious.
You signify acceptance of this policy by using the site (www.zedforex.com). In any way, if you don’t agree to all the terms in this policy, please do not use this site. Following the changes, your use of this site will be considered as your acceptance of the changes made.
For any queries or concern related to this policy, you can feel free to get in touch with us at:
Address : Office No: 1901, 19th floor, Fahidi Heights Tower, Near Sharaf DG Metro Station Exit-4, Bur Dubai, Dubai - UAE, P.O.Box - 242986
Phone : +971 505262933
Email : [email protected]